1. ChatGpt unable to load history Share GPTChatgpt unable to load history Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, two of the most widely used online browsers, both support the addition of the Share GPT browser extension. The idea behind the extension is to make it simple to share talks with only one click. For each chat you want to share, it creates a unique URL to do this. By choosing the Share button that has been introduced to the ChatGPT interface, you may build the URL: By pressing this button, a new tab with a personalized URL containing an entire export conversation record is opened. Chatgpt unable to load history The person you need can then get this. Chatgpt unable to load history Overall, we thought this was straightforward but efficient. This meets all of your needs if you want a straightforward and simple approach to sharing your chats. Even though this is a Google Chrome extension, Microsoft Edge may also install it. The installation went well and quickly. Without any issues, we installed it on Chrome and Edge. Download: ShareGPT (Free)
2. ChatGPT Conversation ExportChatgpt unable to load history The note-taking app, productivity, and Notion is all the talk of the town. So it comes as no surprise that a extension exists that allows you to import your chats into Notion. Unable to load history The program neatens up your conversation’s formatting before storing it in your Notion workspace, which is a smooth function. There are options to download your chats as photos or transfer them to your clipboard with this program, so it’s not only for Notion users. Using the dialogue below, we tested its capability to instantly export conversations into Notion. Chatgpt unable to load history When the chat is ready to be exported, go to your browser’s extensions drop-down menu, which is often to the right of the address bar. From there, select Export. The dialogue box seen below appears as a result. Unable to load history You must connect your Notion account to the app, but doing so was simple. If you had your Notion account open in the same browser, we discovered that the procedure was automated. Chatgpt is unable to load history Overall, if you utilize Notion, this fulfills every promise. There could be better solutions if you don’t utilize Notion. However, both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome were easy to install. Export Conversation by clicking here (Free).
3. Export and Share in ChatGPTWith Firefox, Edge, and Chrome, this extension is compatible. However, the installation is not accessible through the respective browsers’ proprietary extension sources. Chatgpt unable to load history Having said that, it is a good tool and worth the effort once installed. It’s not difficult to manually install an extension on Chrome or another browser. The procedures are described in full below.
ChatGPT Export and Share for Chrome and Edge installation
- The Export and Share download page has the relevant version available for download.
- The bundled files should be extracted from a folder on your PC. Here’s an illustration of how to extract files in Windows 10.
- Go to the extensions page of the browser if you wish to add the extension. You may do this by clicking the Extensions icon and choosing Manage Extensions, or by entering chrome://extensions or edge://extensions into the URL bar.
- By turning the relevant toggle switch on, developer mode will be enabled. Microsoft Edge displays this as seen in the image below; users of Chrome will find it in the upper right corner of the page.
- By selecting the location where you extracted the files and clicking the Load unpacked button, you may install the extension. Now, ChatGPT Export and Share ought to be enabled.
ChatGPT Export and Share Firefox InstallationWith the apparent distinction that you choose the Firefox version, the first two stages are the same for Firefox. These procedures will install ChatGPT Export and Share in Firefox after it has been downloaded and unpacked.
- In the address bar of Firefox, type about debugging.
- Click Load Temporary Add-on after selecting This Firefox.
- Select the extracted installer’s content_script.js file.
- The extension should now be available on the ChatGPT website.
4. Brilliant ChatGPT PromptChatgpt unable to load history Chat GPT Prompt Genius may be the correct choice for you if you’re seeking an extension that offers a lot more functionality than simply letting you export your chats. The prompting procedure now has more functionality, which is one of the extension’s clever features. There are several extensions that can provide Chat GPT with helpful extra features. The export and sharing options, however, will be the focus of this paper. The extension adds a Share & Export button to the ChatGPT sidebar for exporting chats. This gives you the option to decide how to share your dialogue. The choices are:
- Markdown document
- shared URL
Simplifying ChatGpt Conversation SharingChat GPT unable to load history AI-generated chatbots has quickly evolved from a concept that was nearly a curiosity to a useful and potent tool. The necessity to quickly export and share conversations will be more and more important as their usage continues to grow dramatically. Chat Gpt unable to load history The instruments we discussed here may be viewed as “early adopters” of an upward trend. We may anticipate additional functionality and capabilities to become accessible in the future as developers scramble to capitalize on this developing technology.
For more information Visit